Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

HALLOWEEN HORSE

Spent some time with Abby today, trying to help her decide what to be for Halloween. The spooky knee socks I bought wouldn't fit over her big feet. I had hoped they might, the idea of a horse in knee socks tickles me. Guess we'll have to stick with stockings. She wore black fishnets the year she was a flapper, and they fit very nicely.

This so-called "glamour wig," looked more George Washington than Marilyn Monroe.
The wig didn't look as blonde bombshell-y as I'd hoped. It gave her more of a dead president vibe. I added lipstick. Like you do.
Left Nigel in the backyard to babysit the young dogs while I was in the barn.
Poor Nige! It hurts his feelings when I go to the barn without him. He spends a lot of time doing this...
So I'll know how disappointed he is.
What? Your mare doesn't wear lipstick?
XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!