Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Finally, Fall

Have I mentioned how much I love this time of year? Looks like we're finally about to get a taste of fall weather. Really, it's almost Halloween and I'm still mowing every week, still spraying the horses for flies, still waiting to prune the roses that just won't stop blooming. That's all about to change and I am so ready. There is even a little talk of light snow tomorrow!
This is my favorite time to ride...
my favorite time to walk...
but not my favorite time to say goodbye...
Said farewell to friend and riding buddy, Margaret and her gelding, Tarka, with lunch and a trail ride.
They are headed south for the winter and will be sorely missed.
Lest you think the day was all play and no work, I did finish this tote as a parting gift...
Stay warm and cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!