Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday: Random Stitchy Stuff (Every Needle Tells a Story)


In a push to get ready for the holidays, and finally stock my etsy shop, I am doing a major studio cleanup. Here is a small sampling of needlework that I am sorting and finishing...




Spring had awakened a longing for adventure which she hoped was real, and not a false  sense of bravado brought on by a new dress and the seductive qualities of polka dots...

Moonbug

Rubber stamp by Hampton Arts
She would not see the molehills...only mountains.

In the interest of full disclosure...I attempted this same cleanup last holiday season, and never quite got there.
Hope your workspace is neat and tidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!