Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday: Oh, My Aching Back!

I won't bore you with TMI, but I had a couple of back surgeries about 10 years ago, and most of the time it's pretty good, but every once in a while I have an "issue."  This time, the trouble started helping our yellow lab, Lily, up the back steps. This old girl, tried to give that old girl a boost, and now I'm creeping around, unable to put my own socks on. 
That was Thursday, and fortunately I've had the excellent, Mr. C. waiting on me and tending the horses. Nigel has also stepped up, and is keeping me company on the sofa.
I've had to make myself content with doodling...
And reading...finished "Believing the Lie" by Elizabeth George. Loved it! I'm a huge fan of Inspector Lynley. You may have seen him on Masterpiece Mystery.
And finally, I did just enough puttering around to gather supplies, because tomorrow, come hell or high-water, I am starting "Bloom True: the e-course with Flora Bowley." 

Hope you all had a great week-end, and remembered to "lift with your knees."







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!