Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday


Went outside to wait for the farrier this afternoon. Took my camera hoping to get a few shots of the last remaining blooms, and the animals. Surprised by the number of bees and blossoms this late in the season.
We did have our first heavy frost this week...

Had way too much help from the dogs, who only seem to want to be in the shot, when you're trying to photograph something else...

Thought I'd have a try with the horses, but you can only get a decent shot when you catch them unaware...
otherwise you get something like this...
because they are really monkeys in horse suits! 
Indoors, continued to work my way through the "Flying  Lessons" blog hop (see Tuesday's post), and made apple squares for my therapeutic riding group...
Now I'm off to Timber Grove Farm for therapeutic riding. Hope you have something warm and appley to eat at your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!