Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

INTO THE WOODS: FINDING INSPIRATION IN NATURE

Encouraged by Flora Bowley to seek inspiration for intuitive painting, in nature, I want to share a place that is special to me. Nature and I are already pretty good old friends. Most days I'm up to my ankles in the stuff. That's not the same as sitting in quiet observation with a sketchbook or camera. When I need that, I walk down to the river or into the woods.
Let's go into the woods.
Walk this way...

A friend said, it was like having our own little park, so Mr. C. brought home this bench.  

A throw, a pillow, sketchbook, a Kindle, and some tea. Perfect!


I can't wait for you to see it in summer! Do you have a favorite place of inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!