Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

SUNDAY

Today was a puttering around kind of day. As usual, I did not get all the way through my to-do list, partly because my cranky back started bothering me again while cleaning the barn. We did wander into town for some lunch and knocked the mud off the little "piggies" in the barn. Then, Mr. C. did paperwork, while I played around with my camera, made a new blog header, and "tortured" the animals with St. Patrick's day props, in an attempt to discover who's going to be a team player on the day. 
Spent two hours on Picasa, making a green collage to use as a header, only to scrap it, and go with daffodils! Sometimes simple is best! What do you think?
Muddy, but still pretty!
Shameless mooch! Must do something about those goat whiskers this week!
Lily (bless her heart) wore the shamrock headband, but only around her neck. Couldn't keep it on her head!
Kitty was not amused, at all, not the teensiest bit!
Nigel, dapper in a bowtie. We'll have to work on wearing the hat. Nigel goes a little crazypants over hats.
Hope your Sunday was all you hoped it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!