Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Monday, June 4, 2012

FARMERS' MARKET

One of the great things about summer Saturdays? Going to the Farmers' Market in Easton. Here's a peek...
Nigel is partial to the PB Softies (homemade vegetarian puppy snacks) sold here by Pine Meadows Farm.
Here's the Nige, hulking over a plateful while I try to get a pic...
This is his hopeful face...
More yum...
Loads of fresh organic produce.
Eye candy, as well...
Live music...Swamp Candy...
After the market, we moseyed on over to Oxford Greens for lunch...
Where I continued my quest for the perfect Shrimp Salad sandwich...
Shrimp Salad on brioche, and yes, those are french fries, what's your point?
Pretty tasty! My absolute best best for all time...Mason's. It's the seasoning, I think.
Moseying, another great thing about summer Saturdays! Sundays? They're for puttering.
Scout and Nigel



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!