Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

REASONS TO SMILE

Thought you could use a smile. So, I tormented my animals with Christmas attire. Some were more cooperative than others. Abby, the biggest diva in our family was surprisingly cooperative. The dogs, not so much. Saving the cats for another day. Enjoy.
Will work for cheese.

Scoutie just looks sad, which is so not like her. I think it's the fact that our girl left today to visit friends 'til the end of the week. They've been joined at the hip since Thanksgiving.
Look at me when I'm talking to you, mister!
I've seen this exact expression on the face of a teenage boy. Not mentioning any names.
Abby.
And finally, I love it when people put their heart and soul into something. I am fascinated by this Christmas display on Ocean Gateway.
Love the poly-fill sheep!
I love that most of this is handmade, and that they even incorporated the dilapidated outbuildings on the property. I also love that it's so much more than a lawn full of inflatable holiday figures from Walmart. But I have to say, that these angels on a dark and cloudy day, look like demented tree zombies. Maybe it's just me or the position of their arms. Whatever.They make me smile, every time I drive by...
Hope you found any little reason to smile today. I'd hug you if I could. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!