Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

PICKERING CREEK

What a week! You'd think I'd had enough of the stinking fresh air, but today the temperature rose to a balmy (by comparison) 33 degrees, so Mr. C. and I headed out for a pizza and then walked it off at the Pickering Creek Audubon Center. 
Let's take a little peek...
I'm always fascinated by the housing Mother Nature provides.




270 of Pickering's 400 acres are dedicated to low impact, "best management practice" agriculture.
If you've followed me for any time at all, you know I'm in love with spent blooms. I think this was a Purple Coneflower. From the herb garden at Pickering Creek.
Hope you got outside for a breath of fresh, if chilly air this weekend. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!