Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

GERANIUMS AND SO FORTH

"Long experience has taught me that people who do not like geraniums have something morally  unsound about them. Sooner or later you will find them out; you will discover that they drink, or steal books, or speak sharply to cats. Never trust a man or a woman who is not passionately devoted to geraniums." ~ Beverly Nichols, Merry Hall

Discovered a fun new shop in St. Michaels last weekend, american/holiday. Way cool stuff for you and your home. Not too spendy. Take a peek...





Looooove this!
I suspect some of us who live in this area take it for granted, but St. Michaels really is one of our favorite places for a meal and a mosey through the shops. What did we buy? A pair of these lanterns for our mantel. Just the sort of thing we had in mind, but hadn't been able to find...
Now I really do have to fly. I told you last post that we'd talk kitchen planning, but not now because I'm running late. Took time to have lunch with the girls today. Fun! Should do that more often. Still loving the new photo software, so I'm afraid you'll have to bear with me while I tweak the crap out of all my pics. Until I'm over it. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!