Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WAITING FOR THUNDER MOON

We had a thunder moon last night. I went down to the river with my camera and waited...
And waited. He barely showed himself, hiding behind the clouds that were supposed to bring thunderstorms and welcome relief from the heat. The storms were a no-show,as well.
Bah!! Let's do some more dragonflies, shall we? Watercolor this time, not fabric. I'm in a painting mood, or maybe, my paint table is tidier than my work table. When the available workspace on my sewing table has shrunk to the size of a postage stamp, then paint it is!
From this photo...
Edited to this...
Used Micron pen and watercolor to make this...
Then scanned and edited again to make this...

The possibilities are endless. 
What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!