Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Friday, January 3, 2014

SNOW DAY

We're having a snow day! We had no significant snowfall last year, so this is Scoutie's first. She is very excited.
As is Nigel...
And Abby.
Bundled up and went for a walk with my camera. The wind is brutal and it is supposed to be colder tonight than it has been in many years, but it is oh so pretty! A world transformed.
Except for barn chores, I don't believe I'll venture out again. It's a good day to snuggle in with a cup of tea, my Christmas books, and a crochet hook.

Stay warm blog friends, and if you have ice and snow, please do be careful. Try not to slip and fall, landing on your backside on a pointy rock, because you're down by the river taking pictures anyway, so you might as well look for beach glass while you're there, and you can't catch yourself, because hands are for saving cameras. XO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!