Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY II

It seems someone's little furry feelings were hurt that I used roses for my Valentine greeting yesterday, and not himself. I am sorry Nigel. I don't know what I was thinking.



Hope this makes it all better.
Young Scout is becoming much more tolerant of our photo shoots. Today she hopped right up in a chair when asked and wore a hat without complaint. Mostly. In the past, headgear made her crazy. My little girl is growing up.
She looks more Little Red Riding Hood, than Valentine's Day. Perhaps I should dress Nigel as the Big Bad Wolf. I could have some fun with that.
Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. Mike and I realized last night that this is our 40th Valentine's Day together. FORTY! Seven years dating, thirty-three years married. Feeling Blessed.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!