Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Monday, February 17, 2014

SUNSHINE, AT LAST

"If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm." ~ Frank Lane

Well, we have weathered more than our share of storms in the past two weeks...snow, rain, thunder snow, sleet, more rain, and tonight, more snow. Today, however, was all sunshine and blue skies. Frigid, but still...I grabbed my camera and made for Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge.



We've had cousins visiting for the past few days, and although I was disappointed that the rotten weather kept me from showing them my favorite places, we had a wonderful time. So good to catch up with faraway family (Portland and London), and happily, plans are in place for future gatherings. 
Hope you enjoyed at least a peep of sunshine where you are today, even if you weren't able to get out and annoy some Great Blue Herons. With your camera. Like me.
XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!