Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

DOGS OF LONDON AND A BIG SURPRISE

Along the Thames.
I took a lot of dog pictures while in London last week...I take a lot of dog pictures everywhere I go.
In Notting Hill.
Whippets in Bath.

Kensington Palace
Hyde Park
Queensway.
I did not expect that just 4 days after returning home, we would have a new puppy at our house.
I haven't quite finished unpacking, but as with Nigel, it seemed to be the right puppy, if not exactly the right time. 
Our daughter is here, having house/horse sat, while we were away. Show the least inclination to add an animal to the menagerie around her and next thing you know...
The newest BarnBug.
She's a little hound(?) mix from an animal shelter in Delaware.She was scheduled to be euthannized until rescued and brought to the shore. She is marked just like Nigel. We now have chocolate and vanilla. We sort of like the name Nora, as I'm a huge fan of the old Thin Man films. We are open to suggestion, however.
Mr. C. has not seen his new baby girl yet, but he liked her pictures very much. He's a wise man who has learned after 32 years of marriage ( our anniversary is today), to "say it with puppies. "
Happy Anniversary, Mr. C. Thanks for saying "I do" thirty-two years ago, and "you can" to bringing home a puppy today.
More London pics to come. Today I'm sidetracked by puppy breath...

The view from the Millenium Bridge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!