Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MAKING PILLOWS AND A PUPDATE

Making new pillows for the family room this week. Found this great birdie print by Richloom (at Jo-Ann's) and of course green linen. I'm a linen lover.
Thought the birds might be a bit busy on their own, so I appliqued a few onto two of the pillows...
Made some cording, covered some buttons...
And voila!
I'm pleased with them, but let's see what my quality control guy thinks...
Hmmmm....
These'll do!


Pupdate: Took little Scout to the vet this morning and she weighs nearly 20 lbs!! She has way more than doubled her weight in the 6 weeks or so that we've had her. She was a very good, but wiggly girl. She got more shots and came home to tell big brother all about it.
He suggested a nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!