Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

THANKSGIVING QUOTE

Who knew there were so many lovely Thanksgiving quotes? 
"Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving and for every breath a song." ~ Konrad von Gosner
That being said, I anxiously await my offspring to help with the peeling of these...
Today, I am especially thankful for the UPS man and... the dog crate/end tables that we had endlessly back ordered (since spring!), then given up on, then found they were being delivered today! Hurrah!!
See you tomorrow, with another Thanksgiving quote. If you're the cook, I wish you a restful night's sleep, and someone to help you peel. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!