Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Friday, August 23, 2013

FRIDAY MIRACLES

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle: you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

A random sampling of the miracles I witnessed today.
Osprey at Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge.
Garden spider  on the fence in the front pasture. I know, ewww, but a miracle nonetheless. Possibly the miracle is, that I spotted him just before I leaned up against the fence. Some miracles, I like to photograph, not necessarily smoosh against my bare legs.
Moth on clover.
Egret at Blackwater.
Little bird in the tall grass at Blackwater.
Great Blue Heron.
Wildflowers.

Scout's nose. All dog noses, really, and not just their noses, the whole idea of "dog" is a complete and utter miracle to me. 
And finally... what is this?? Took a picture of marsh grasses and noticed some bits of spider web, but once at home, looking at the pics, I see these numbers. Is it just me? Really, you can say, I won't be offended, I will add that Mike saw them too, and he's much saner than I am. Some say.
Perhaps I should buy a lottery ticket. From the bottom, looks like a 10, 9, 6, and 5?
Know your weekend will be absolutely stuffed with miracles. Really. You just have to look. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!