Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

LOVING GREEN

Over the weekend, I posted a couple of pics on Facebook from our visit to Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge in Smyrna, Delaware.
These prompted a comment from a childhood friend, who now lives in the Southwest, about how much she misses the color green in the environment, and reminded me how lucky I am to live here on the Eastern Shore.
Green is the color that restores my soul. I appreciate the many nuances of color this time of year, while the leaves are still growing. Let's enjoy some green in my little woods...
Don't you feel refreshed? Grateful to have a little woods to call my own, and to Mother Earth for decorating it so beautifully.
Hope you have a chance to appreciate some green where you are today. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!