Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

POLLINATORS

                                                                                                            

Did you know it's National Pollinator Week? Let's celebrate with some pics of the pollinators at our place.
Didn't even notice the butterfly on the lamb's ear until I uploaded the pic.
As you can see, there's a whole lot of pollinating going on around here. To find out more about this vital part of our ecosystem and how to protect it, visit www.pollinator.org or www.fws.gov/pollinators/
Hope you had a great weekend and were able to celebrate Father's Day with a dad or two. Ours was action packed. The kids were home, there was lunching, biking, ferry riding, beer-tasting, campfiring, and laughing. So much laughing. Also, I am told by my offspring that I made the best hummus in the "history of hummus." I'll share that recipe later in the week. If you like.
Tootles!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!